SubstrateSource “cholla wood” aquarium driftwood is all-natural, dried husk of the cholla cactus. Its porous structure and soft texture make it both a unique aquarium decoration and a functional feature. Use it as a base to attach anubias, java fern and aquatic mosses or as a site for small fish and shrimp to find food and shelter. Hermit crabs also love cholla wood. This pack contains three pieces, each approximately 4 inches long. The diameter of each piece can vary between 0.5 and 1.25 inches.
- Three pieces of assorted diameter dried cholla husk – each 4 inches long
- Use as decorative aquarium driftwood or aquatic plant base
- Attracts biofilm for surface rasping/foraging fish and shrimp
- Approximately 4 inches long and 0.5-1.25 inches in diameter
- SubstrateSource guide included