Substrate Source “cholla wood” aquarium driftwood is all-natural, dried husk of the cholla cactus. Its porous structure and soft texture make it both a unique aquarium decoration and a functional feature. Use it as a base to attach Anubis, java fern, and aquatic mosses, or as a site for small fish and shrimp to find food and shelter. Substrate Source cholla wood can also be used as natural decor and climbing surface in your hermit crab habitat .
- Two pieces of dried Cholla husk.
- Use as decorative aquarium driftwood or aquatic plant base.
- Attracts biofilm for surface rasping/foraging fish and shrimp.
- Approximately 6 inches long and 0.5-1 inches in diameter.
- SubstrateSource guide included.