Cholla Wood Skeletons are the remains after a cholla plant dies. It is a soft wood which provides a food source for biofilm that shrimp will feed on, similar to what leaves do. The cholla’s may holes provides hiding places for shrimp after they molt or when they are feeling vulnerable. The wood will eventually break down and disappear but it will take at least a year for the thinnest pieces and much much longer for the thicker ones.
- Ready for tank use out of the box. To re move excess tannin, boil the wood.
- Contains at least 10 pieces that are at around 5 inches in length
- BEST Price with low shipping cost
- 100% arrival guarantee by Kazen Aquatic
- Produces ideal water conditions for acidic loving animals (Pleco, snail, etc.)