Description: ♥ Green Rectangular Potty Trainer Corner Litter :
♥ It is a very cute and nice products for your pets and it can keep your pet dry after toilet.
♥ The mesh surface is smooth without edges and corners, making it very comfortable for pets to step on.
♥ The small Animal Litter has plastic bottom net, it is easy for small pet’s excrement to fall down and prevent foot inflammation. Mesh design is large, can easily leak dung and easy to clean!
♥ Comes with attached cage hooks to hold the litter tray securely to your cage.
♥ My Neighbor Totoro Dutch pig and rabbit rabbit are very love clean, you can help them to prepare the toilet, they will be very obedient in the toilet convenient, so also can save a lot of mat material.
♥ Cats and rabbits toilet is fixed point, so in the first time, please put some wood chips stained with cats and rabbits’ urine, and next time , they will know come here go to the lavatory, some times later they will form the habits.
Size: 12*8.5*6 inch
♥ What gift do you get for ordering this product:
♥ 1 x bowknot (Max Length:17inches )
♥ 1 x Triangular bandage: (Max Length:23inches)
♥ 1 x Mini broom: (Max Length:7.5inches)
- 1.♥ High Quality Material:High quality pet rectangular toilet, using the best quality safety plastic, strong and odorless. And it is durable and sturdy.
- 2.♥ Large Volume: It is 12*8.5*6 inch. Toilets are large, suitable for Small Animals, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchilla, Ferret, Galesaur.Please pay attention, it is not suitable for adult rabbits or large mice to use.
- 3.♥ Free Gift: When you order it you will also receive these gifts: 1Pc bowknot + 1Pc Triangular bandage +1Pc Mini broom.
- 4.♥ Easy To Clean: Mesh design is large, easy to clean up feces leakage. When the toilet tray needs to be cleaned, it only needs to be disassembled. After removing the toilet, rinse it with water.
- 5.♥ Humanized design: The two sides of the toilet is the smooth guardrail and it can prevent urine splashing to other places, make the cage cleaner. Comes with attached cage hooks to hold the litter tray securely to your cage.