Note: GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 will shrink couple inches after initial couple washes. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the liners larger to compensate for it. The liner may still be a bit larger than the cage after the wash.
– Midwest Guinea Habitat size: cage size ~24″x47″ ( 61x120cm)
– C&C 2×4 size: cage size ~27″x56″ ( 69x142cm)
– C&C 2×3 size: cage size ~27″x41″ ( 69x104cm)
– C&C 2×2 size: cage size ~27″x27″ ( 69x69cm)
– C&C 2×1 size: cage size ~27″x14″ ( 69x36cm)
- CLEAN & DRY – Moisture and mess wick through the fleece layer into absorbent bamboo fiber. The waterproof bottom means pee stays put, so owners can relax!
- EASY TO USE – No more spilling wood or paper bits, no layers and layers of DIY fleece. Instead of going underneath the liner, piggies use their natural instinct to burrow in the pocket, and stay happy!
- HEALTHY & NATURAL – Do your part to prevent the most common guinea pig diseases, like bumblefoot, URI’s, and urinary infections. Our liners are anti-bacterial and dust-free. Unlike U-Haul furniture pads, each layer was specially chosen to absorb and protect.
- PROTECT THE EARTH, PROTECT YOUR BUDGET – Wood and paper bedding costs pile up, but our liners are long-lasting. Use the money saved from vet bills and disposable bedding costs to make your guinea pigs happy!