Grass Mat and Play Toy 100% Natural Hand Woven Grass Mat
-Brings care to the tiny tender feet, prevent dermatitis and foot diseases
-The grass mat is a multi-utility mat that you can use it either as a bedding or as an chewable toy
-Handmade woven grass mats allow small animals to feel the scent of nature, comforted their uneasy heart
-Our mat also be used as grind their teeth, Natural handmade mats, without any chemicals, also with fresh scent of grass, you can rest assured that pet bites
-It’s hand-woven especially for small animals, and provides utmost comfort to them. This can also be placed inside a cage for its small size
- Your furry animals will like this product very much. They can nap on it, and spends a lot of time chewing on it. The product will take a lot of abuse from your pet.I know a lot of people out here are rabbit purists and want safe sturdy products so we sell this safe grass mat and recommend this one.
- We promise 100% natural and handwoven.Grass mat is a highly sustainable,can also be placed inside a cage, due to its small size, perfect for small animals like guinea pig, rabbits, dogs, chinchillas, goffins, hamsters, cockatoos, cats, grays, amazons, eclectus, and macaws.
- If your bunny loves to dig and chew, the all-natural grass mat is ideal. Even the birds love foraging on these mats, can be used as a chew toy that helps to wear her teeth down.Also,this product can provide your pet with a softer area to lay on when needed.Your pet may love nibbling on this.it keeps them busy and it’s safe to eat.If they were in a cage with a wire floor I would probably put a carpet scrap for lounging on. Bunnies like cozy things to cuddle on. This is great for eating though.
- Hours of entertainment for your pet.Your pet will enjoy grass mats both as footing in the condos and for gnawing when they need to wear their teeth or are feeling a bit destructive. they can chew and even consume these without needing to worry.Also can be used as hamster bedding.
- Package including:3*grass mats(Large) You will love this little hay carpet! Save your own carpets that’s for sure! Your pet can dig at it and bite it and pull it apart and then they can eat it! Win win ain’t!