andwe Sand box for hamsters and other small rodents (16.5inch Lx9.6inch W) Many small rodents love bathing in sand to remove excess oils from their coats and skins. In fact, sand bathing rituals maintain the coat and keep it thick and glossy. If your pet is among those who enjoy spending lots of time in their sand bath, he will certainly love the andwe sand digging pool, in it there is room for nearly 1/10 sqm of sand for bathing, alternatively the wooden pool can hold soil for digging. Since nearly one third of the pool’s area is roofed, your little friend will feel very safe to take a napping after bath Kindly notice: the measurements of this sand box is 16.5-inch L x 9.6-inch W, please be sure if your hamster cage or habitats has enough space to put into it before purchasing. There is an unglazed terracotta bowl set in the roof of the hide area, so you can offer little treats or snacks in bowls to your pet a refreshment to enjoy with his bath. And on a regular basis, as moving over the slightly rough material helps wear down your pet’s nails. And if you are concerned over your pet staying in the hidey area longer than usual, you can lift out the terracotta bowl to get a better look at him. It’s made by pet-safe birch wood, we keep materials safety in mind to offer your little friend enjoy his new wellness area.
- Sand bathing box with hideout – Your hamster can take a sand bath to clean dusts in the box or take a nap under the roofed hideout area
- Large pool for digging – Rodents except like to take sand baths to keep coat thick and glossy, also love to digging sand or soil because of his burrow instinct. 16.5-inch L x 9.6-inch W, please be sure if your hamster cage or habitats has enough space to put into it before purchasing
- Bathroom area separately – Keeps sands out of bedding area to easy clean the cage or habitats
- Sturdy & Big design – made from high-quality birch wood, keeps its shape well and prevents waterlogging. It’s pretty bigger than normal size sand bath box, please make sure there has enough space to settle it up in your pet cage before purchase
- Includes terracotta bowl – it’s recommended offering little treats and things in bowls to replenishing energy