Give little critters a home to squeal about! This wooden hamster home utilizes a 3-tier design for plenty of space. Hamsters love to play and explore in their homes, and this habitat will keep them active and care free. Tiny ramps get little paws scampering to explore and climb the habitat. Three spacious levels for your furry friend to burrow, to eat, to use the restroom, to sleep, and so much more. The possibilities are endless! It’s also perfect for gerbils, mice and other small furry animals. The cage includes a small bowl for their favorite treats or food. Crafted of fine fir wood, its rot-resistant construction repels water and moisture so this pet home stays safe and lasts longer. The wood and glass design of this habitat is made with the safety of your pet in mind, with no wire cage where paws can get stuck, or plastic walls that provide poor ventilation. Glass windows surround the habitat, and the bottom glass panel opens outward for easy feeding and when it’s time for your pet to stretch its little legs. The mesh roof opens and allows access to your hamster and makes the home easy to clean. This hamster cage welcomes your pet and ensures it stays at ease in its new cozy and comfortable home.
- This cedar wood hamster home utilizes a 3-tier design for plenty of space
- Features ramps to climb and multiple areas for burrowing, eating and restroom activity
- Bottom glass panel opens for feeding; mesh top opens for pet access and easy cleaning
- Materials: Weatherproof, rot-resistant fir wood, glass and mesh
- Dimensions: 44 x 24 x 23 inches